Meet Marilo Butron, Hair Stylist & Owner of Salon Lola
Marilo’s Professional Background
With more than 30 years of experience, I continue to train in various hair color and style courses throughout the country and strive to be the best in my industry.
- French Balayage: The Art of Coloring Hair 2 Day Class - L’Oréal Professional NYC (2022)
- Nick Arrojó Fundamentals Razor class – Portland, OR (2019)
- L’Oréal Professional Painted French Balayage class – Los Angeles (2018)
- Advanced Razor class – New York, NY (2018)
- R+Co Advanced Curl Cutting class – New York, NY (2018)
- Balayage with Nancy Braun
- Toni & Guy Academy – New York City, California, and Dallas
- L’Oréal Professionnel – New York, NY
- R+Co Razor Foundation 1 Workshop – New York, NY (2017)
- R+Co Razor Foundation 2 Workshop – Los Angeles, CA (2017)
- Master Class with Howard McLaren from R+Co at LBP Estudios – Miami, FL (2016)
- Numerous hair stylist & color classes with an emphasis on products such as Aveda, Bumble and Bumble, Kérastase, René Furterer and many others.
– Marilo Butron
To find my studio:
Salon Lola is a boutique studio inside of the L’Image Studios building. There is plenty of free parking outside. After you enter the main doors, my studio is the first door on the left after passing the lobby.