Salon Lola Story & Atmosphere
Salon Lola was started on April 1st, 2009 inside the Vintage Salon and Spa Studios. The name was inspired by my English bulldog, Lola. Back in Spain, my native country, the name Lola is very feminine and girly. I wanted to create my own place to give my clients the best I have to offer, in a very warm and welcoming atmosphere.
I have 20 years experience as a stylist in both the United States and Europe. I strive to continue my training and education. I have taken many classes all over the country in numerous different cities, including:
- Completed the Advanced Razor class in NY (2018)
- Completed R+Co Advanced Curl Cutting class in NY 2018
- Balayage with Nancy Braun
- Toni & Guy Academy in New York, California, and Dallas
- L’Oréal Professionnel in New York
- Numerous other stylist/color classes which emphasize products such as Aveda, Bumble and Bumble, Kerastase’, Rene’ Furterer, among others.
- Completed a master class with Howard McLaren from R+Co at LBP Estudios in Miami (2016)
- Completed the R+CO Razor Foundation 1 Workshop in NY and the R+CO Razor Foundation 2 Workshop in LA (2017)
– Marilo Butron